The almighty Walmart was first introduced to the public in 1962 as Walmart Discount City, by founder Sam Walton offering many services to the public and revolutionizing the way people shop for multiple items and later on shop for those items using Walmart credit card payments. Since then they have grown from a small business into a flourshing empire that does over 350 billion dollars in sales each year and offers you the chance to buy items in multiple shopping categories like food, clothing, electronics home improvement photo development and more, and can been found 10 differnt countries with their 8,500 different store locations.
Walmart Credit Card Payment Methods
- By Mail – If you are looking to do things the traditional way and mail out your credit card payment to Walmart, it can be done by sending it to the address below:
- Walk In – You can also just simply walk into on of the many Walmart locations which you can pay at one of the register. With this method you will want to be sure the bring your statement with you as it will be needed to process your payment. Walk in Wal Mart credit card payments take 1 to 2 days to register as paid.
- Online – You can also use their online payments system known as the “CheckFree” account which you can pay with an “e-check”, and avoid the hassle of going into the store or stamping an envelop. Other benefits of having a Walmart credit card payment online is that you can; put in requests for higher credit lines, view statements as well as activity, set phone and email alerts when it gets close to payment time, allowing you to never miss a payment again. To utilize the online Walmart credit card payment system, you will either want to log in for the existing users which can be done by clicking “Sign In Now”, and for those who do not have an account, you will want to click on “enroll now” which both options can be found on their main online payment page.
- Reoccuring – Reoccuring Walmart credit card payments can not be made through Walmart themself, but can be done by using an online account through the bank that you bank with, which can be done by inquiring with your banks customer service.
If you need to contact customer service, you can do some by calling 1 – 877 – 294 – 7880.
Walmart Credit Card Benefits
Although unless you have been living under a rock, no offense, then have been to a Walmart before and are probably familiar with shopping in the categories mentioned above. But if you are looking for more information on what the benefits are using a card and having Walmart credit card payments, there are plent to speak of, and the list starts here:
- Walmart credit card payments are offered with the options of Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express and can be made either through paypal, the bill me later system which you buy now pay later, paying in the store or online through the online payment account where you have to enter some personal infromation pertaining bank account Most of these payments are processed very quickly within 48 hours or less. The online method is by far the easiest and lets you access at the push of a button your payment history, check your balance, set up email and phone alerts as well as switching to paperless for your Walmart statements.
- They have credit cards that are for all different types of credit and a cater to your particular credit score categorie of either low, good or excellent.
- Being part of the Walmart credit card payment program will allow you to take advantage of deals on top of the alread insanely discounted prices that are offered as well as getting cash back and rewards points when you buy with your card at locations outside of Walmart of you are a holder of the cards that have this option as well as getting 10 cents off every gallon of gas you buy at Walmart gas stations as well as no annual fee for the entire time you are paying Walmart credit card payments. Lastly there is no charge for fraud coverage, so all card holders can be rest assured that they won’t be a victim of fraud when you buy.
- The cash advances that you make with your Walmart credit card are charged as a purhcases which sends you even more rewards points.
- If you spend $100 dollars with your card on the first day that you aquire it, you will be given a store credit of 20 dollars.
As you can tell being involved in the Walmart cerdit card payments plan allows you to enjoy the Walmart shopping experience ten times more with all the benefits that it provides for its holders, especially ones who shop there regularly and are looking to maximize the benefits of their shopping experience.