The Victoria Secret credit card can come in handy for both the ladies as well as the boyfriends and husbands who are looking to score brownie points with their girl. The cards themselves have their own elegant design, either being pink for basic card holders, or black for VIP’s, both with the word “Angel” written in cursive. The Angel Card is an an in store card, also known as a retail credit card, which means it can only be used at Victoria Secret sores. Some of the benefits that VS card holders enjoy are:
- The ability to obtain 10 dollars for every 250 points the shopper racks up, which every dollar spent equates to a point. There is also no cap to how many times one can get this $10 incentive. This program is referred to as the “Angel Rewards” program.
- A yearly birthday gift.
- New Victoria Secret credit card holder perks which are applicable during the first 6 months of being a card holder all of which total to up to $100 in incentives.
- Being part of the “ANGELS FIRST” club which is designated just for Angel credit cards where holders are able to enjoy being updated about earlier than non card holders about special offers, brand new items and upcoming sales allowing one to maximize the Victoria Secret shopping experience.
Once a card holder spends a minimum of $250 they are now able to become a VIP card holder where even more benefits will pile up, such as complimentary beautifcation samples when attending VS’s “exclusive beauty events”, access to events happing in Victoria Secrets stores where access is dictated by being invited which VIP members on on the top of the list.
Applying For Your Victoria Secret Credit Card
You can apply for your VS credit card by either applying in one of their stores or online if you are older than 21 years of age. If you happen to be between the ages of 18 – 21, you can still apply by must do so online. In order to complete you application for your credit card with Victoria Secret, you must submit some personal and general information that consist of:
- You must have a US address that is permanent.
- A social security number.
- Certain income information which is a requirement in order to verify that you will in fact be able to pay your VS credit card payments, and is simply a measure of protection that VS takes.
When applying for a Victoria Secret credit card at their stores, you will be notified in the mial if you have been approved or not. When applying online you will either be notified of your approval right after submission, or it may come back that your application submission is being reviewed with you willl find out if you have been approved within 7 to 10 business days, which the notification will come through the mail. When registering online, you automatically get 25 bonus points.
The application process is made perfectly safe by Victoria Secret as they employ what is called a “Secure Socket Layer” (SSL) which virtually allows only a one way communication between the information that you are sumitted and Victoria Secrets application site, blocking out everything else. This allows you to be protected from anyone trying to hack the process.
Victoria Secret Credit Card Terms & Conditions
Terms are subject to change, but consist of:
- No annual fees.
- Fee for returned payments are a maximum of $25.
- Fee for late payments are a maximum of $35.
- Interest rates are 24.99 percent.
- Interest charges are always a minimum of $1. Interest is not charged if one pays on time.
- The Victoria Secret credit card payment is due 25 days after the last billing cycle.
Victoria Secret Credit Card Online Payment
The actual Victoria Secret credit card is issued by World Financial Network bank, which Victoria Secret has set up an online payment system that allows you to conveniently pay your bills, which registered as paid within 48 hours and is known as an “ACH electronic debit”. Online payments are deducted from your bank account on the day that you choose, which the payment will then registered as paid within 48 hours, and is protected With an online account you can also pull up your personal purchasing statement as enroll in their electronic statements system, view how much credit you have available as well as keep track of how many Angel Rewards points you have. You are also able to pay any time, any day with an online Victoria Secret Account. If you aren’t confortable with paying your bills online, all is good as you can pay your Victoria Secret credit card payment through the mail, which the address is one the back of VS statements, as well as walking your payment into one of the Victoria Secret stores.
Victoria Secret credit card service phone number: 1 (800) 695-9478