JCPenney is a pretty great department store to shop at for yourself, for birthdays, or for any age as they have clothes for toddlers all the way up to adults and every age in between. For their card holders various JCPenney credit card payment methods are provided that will them to continue enjoying the many benefits of being a card holder. Below are the JCPenney credit card payment methods that you can use as well as information on how to use them.
JCPenney Credit Card Payment Methods
JCPenney Online Credit Card Payment – You can make your JCPenney credit card payment online with ease, which all you have to do to utilize this payment method is to create an online account. Once you have created an account, you will not only be able to make payments but enjoy payment notifications, view and download account activity, get paperless statements, request increases in your credit line and more. To create an account, you will want to:
- Go to the main online JCPenney credit card payment page and click on “My Account” near the top of the page.
- It will take you to the next page where you will want to click on the “Register Here” link which will take you to the Account Registration home page where it will walk you through the registration process.
- Once you have created an account, you will want to go back the the main online payment page where you first clicked “My Account” which again you will want to click “My Account”.
- Once you have clicked that option, you wil then be taken to a page where there will be a log in box where you will want to enter your User ID and click “secure login”.
- You will then search for the “Pay My Bill” link where you will be asked to enter information pertaining to your checking account as well as selecting both the amount you wish your payment to be as well as the date you want it to be deducted.
Once you have filled out this inforamtion in it’s entirety and submitted it, you will no longer have to worry about late JC Penney credit card payments because it will be deducted automatically for you each month on the day that you designated. It is also advised that you wait 3 days for payments to appear as processed before you contact JCPenney about any problems with you online payment going through.
By Mail – To make credit card payments to JCPenney by mail, you can do so by sending a check for the amount you owe along with your current JCPenney statement to the address that is specified on your JCPenney statement. If you are unable to find this address, you can either call the credit card customer service line below and inquire about the specific address, or mail it to the following address which accept payments by mail:GECRB
P.O> Box 960090
Orlando, FL 32896-0090
For general inquiries about your credit card, you can call 1-800-542-0800 which is a hotline offering customer service help, but does not accept your JC Penney credit card payment.