Express is a large clothing company that also provides financial services for their shoppers in the form of an Express credit card. company that offers potential card holders many opportunities just because they carry one of their cards. Along with this the Express credit card payment plan has the goal of making your payment life easier, plain and simple. Below is a compiled list of all the Express credit card payment methods that can be used for bill payments as well as some of the benefits of being a card holder.
Express Credit Card Payment Methods
By Mail – You can send out your Express credit card bill payment to the following address:
- World Financial Network Bank
PO Box 659728
San Antonio, TX 78265-9728
Online – Payments can also be made through the Express credit card online payment system, which one can start using by visiting the Express online payment page where you will want to scroll down to where it says “Register” and click it. You will then be directed to the First Time User Registration Form where you will want to fill it out in it’s entirety and then click the one of the consent options on the bottom and then click “Continue”. Once you are finished with the entire registration process, you will want to come back to the online payment page, the same one that you started the registration process on, where you will want fill in your “Credit Card User ID” as well as your “Credit Card Password” which is done on the left hand side of the page. After you have filled both of these options in, you will then want to click “Log In”, where it will take you to the next page where you can pay your Express credit card payment online. If at any point you are experience trouble with your online payment, you can all Express online customer service at: 1-800-396-1980.
For any other questions you will want to call the regular Express Credit Card customer service phone number at: 1-800-888-5529.
Other Express Credit Card Payment Benefits
- For every dollar you spend on your Express credit card, you will get one point. When you reach 250 points, no matter who long or how short of a time period that it takes you to get to this platform you will recieive a $10 Express reward that you can spend pretty much anywhere you want. Also get 50 points right off the bat just by signing up and getting your card.
- Once you get to 500 points, or spend $500 with your card, you will be upgraded to a $15 reward each time you hit 250 points thereafter. They call this the Express A-List credit card.
- Get exclusive updates on deals that only card holders with Express get to know about as well as notification of events that will be in your area.
- Express gives their card holders gifts on their birthday that are caterd towards the card holders sepcific likes, not something generic.
- If you are a student and don’t really have a credit score established yet, they will work with you on getting your card by submitting a copy of your student card.
Express Credit Card Payment Details
- One of the Express credit card payment options is all about going green and keeping the enviroment as great as possible. They look to do this by giving you the options to go paperless with your statements. Instead of getting mailed a statement, they will email it to you.
- You can add authorized users to you account, which is great for business owners and families looking to consolidate to using just one card for their purchases at Express.
- Your Express credit card payment options, best of all, can be paid online at their main site with ease through their online payment software. This software employed by Express is all about keeping your account and payments fraud free one hundred percent of the time. With this in mind, your online Express credit card payment is safe as well as easy to do.