The bank of Wells Fargo was founded all the way bank in 1852 and has been providing their customers with a very well diversified list of options when it comes to financial services. They are currently the 4th largest bank in the United States and provide service to over 70 million individuals through their 6,335 locations spread accross the nation. Their main focuses in which they provide customers are: Mortgage, Wholesale Banking, Community Banking, Retirement and Brokerage. They have now been their Wells Fargo credit card payment plans for multiple years now and provide multiple options for card choices. The next section will provide you with the positive and negative aspects that a card holder experiences with a credit card through Wells Fargo. Below are all the methods that you can use to make your Wells Fargo credit card payment each month so you can continue enjoying their services.
Wells Fargo Credit Card Payment Methods
Wells Fargo knows that different customers like different methods of payment, that is why there are a host of different Wells Fargo credit card bill payment methods, which the ones offered to you are directly below.
- Pay By Mail – If you would like to pay your credit card payment to Wells Fargo by sending it out in the mail, you can do so at the address below, which it is suggested that you send out the payment at least a week in advance, to make sure it arrives on time. The mailing address is:
- Walk In – You can walk in to any WF location and pay your bill with any of the tellers at their desks.
- By Phone – The Bank of America credit card payment can also be made by phone, you can do with ease by calling their toll free number at: 1 – 800 – 869 – 3557.
- Online – You can say goodbye to checks, envelopes and stamps all together by using Bank of Americas online payment system and also enjoy benefits like; funds transferring, viewing transactions, get email alerts about when your payment is due as well as when your are on the verge of approaching the limit you have on your credit, overdraft protection and more. To start using the online strong>Wells Fargo credit card paymentsystem, you need to either sign up for an account, which can be done by clicking “Sign Up Now” on their main online payment page, or if you already have an account you click “Sign On” which is located at the top of the page. With an online account you can also sign up for automatic debit, which takes your credit card dues each month on the date that you designate, with or without your remembering, allowing you to make on time payments everytime which will due wonders for credit scores.
If you need to contact customer service, you can do so by calling the following number: 1 – 800 – 642 – 4720.
Wells Fargo Credit Card Payment – Benefits
To be honest it is hard to find the negative aspects about the Wells Fargo credit card payment methods, here are the benefits that their customers are enjoying:
- The first great part about their payment plan is that they provide you the convenience to pay online like a lot of other companies are now doing. Through their online payment system you can pretty much doing most everything that you can do at a Wells Fargo bank, but do it from the convenience of your own home. Their system is also very easy to use whether you are a computer pro or ameteur.
- They have a report and budget system where you can view all the transactions going in and out of your account.
- Whether you have no credit or low credit there there is an option for you as well. College students can take advantage of their low rates and at the same time build up their credit score the right way right out of the gate. For people who have low credit scores, having a Wells Fargo credit card payment will help you build back your credit scores as you account information will be submitted each month to credit bureaus.
- Being part of the Wells Fargo credit card payment plan gives you the opportunity to participate in their cash bank and rewards programs where you will get rewards points and cash just buy using your credit card when you purchases anything with it.
- Almost all the cards have no annual fee.
- Multiple choices offer you 0 percent APR for the first 6 months of card use.
- With over 12000 ATM locations, there is bound to be one around when you need to get cash.
The list of benefits have been provided, no it is your choice whether it the Wells Fargo credit card payment plan provides the benefits that you are looking for in a bank to call your own.