When it comes to Capital One credit card options, there is literally one for everyone. You may know them from the “whats in your wallet” commercials, but this company has been around a lot longer than those commercials providing credit cards to many people of all ages and lifestyles. Below is information 5 differnt Capitol One credit card options that one can choose from that caters best to their particular situation.
Capital One Credit Card – The Card Line Up
- The first card Capital One credit card is the rewards card. This card is excellent for maximizing rewards you can earn using your card, so much so that it earned the award of the best rewards card by MONEY magazine. With this card the options are get double the miles on each purchase, free from annual fees for the first year. The flight points that you earn aren’t just for flights, they can be used towards anything travel related like hotels, renta cars and more. It and excellent Capitol One credit card for people who travel a lot as well as looking to get the most out of the rewards program.
The Students Reward Card
- This Capital One credit card is awesome for students to use. With this card there is never an annual fee, on all purchases your will receive one percent cash back, it also rewards you for paying your bill ontime with a 25 percent bonus added to your cash back total and non expiring rewards points. Best of all this card is built with the goal in mind of helping students who are just starting out, to build up their credit score and get off to a good start right out of the gate.
The Newcomers credit card
- Nowadays with many people coming from out of the country to the US to make their home. Capitol One has a great options for this category of lifestyle with their Newcomers credit card. This Capitol ONe credit card has many benefits, some which include the following: with being in a new country, you have to build your credit score up again, and this card is dedicated to doing exactly that. The other great parts about this card is that on travel purchases no matter where you go you will earn 2 percent cash back and 1 perecnt when you buy anything else with your card, as for foreign transaction fees there are none to speak of, and the opportunity to educate oneself about US credit with their free online guide.
- This is another Capital One credit card that helps you build excellent credit by submitting your monthly account detials to 3 differnt credit bureaus. Other great things about this card is their free online program that lets you keep track of your account details as well as inform you with credit tools, a low 29 dollar annual fee, ways to increase your credit line. This card is mainly geared towards people who are looking to rebuild their credit.
The Platinum Prestige
- Lastly, the Platinum Prestige. This Capital One credit card is a really great card for who have an awesome credit score and are looking to save money. Some of the great parts about this card is that it has a very low introductory APR, helps consolodate your balances, no annual fee whatsover along with free fraud protection and helping save money during the transfering of higher rate balances.
Capital One credit card – Conclusion
Although there are 12 different Capital One credit card options to choose from, these 5 provide excellent benefits to the card holder and show you that there are many options to choose from that fit different lifestyles and making Capital One a great choice when it comes to getting a credit card.