The mammoth Standard Chartered company has been around for over 40 years and has been offering Standard Chartered credit card payment plans that allow one to pay at millions of different locations. They are headquartered out of London and do over 16 billion in revenue each year, making them one of the biggest financial providers in the world. Having a credit card payment with Standard Chartered means that you can enjoy a host of different benefits like; small payment installments, bonus programs, the Dial a Loan service, as well as “value adds” that you can add to your credit card which can include health insurance and life policies as well as the Advantage Card Enhancement Pack for deals on a host of different services and holidays. To continue enjoying the benefits of being a credit card holder, one must make their monthly Standard Chartered credit card payments, which can be done through various methods stated right below.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment Methods
- Standard chartered is in 5 main areas in the world which include; Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East as well as the Americas, with a myriad of different websites for the multiple locations in each of the 5 countries. What is nice about doing the Standard Chartered credit card payment online is that you can visit one page and find your exact location, which you will click on one of the 5 countries which for example if you life in Hong Kong, you will click on “Asia” which then it will drop down a menu of all their locations in Asia which Hong Kong will be included. In order to start paying your payment with their secured online payment system, visit the following link which will take you to the site directing your to your countries payment site: Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment .
- You can also walk in to any of the Standard Chartered branches which you can make a cash deposit with one of the teller which will go towards paying your credit card bill to Standard Charetered.
Drop Box Payments
- You can also make a cheque out to Standard Chartered which you will want to also write your 16 digit Credit Card Number on the cheque.
- If you like the idea of mobile banking, there is a Standard Chartered credit card payment method for you! Not only pay your credit card bill to Standard Chartered but can also enjoy services like; details on your statement, your balances, inforamtion on your rewards points, tranfers between your accounts, requesting a new cheque book, getting insurance on your debit card, putting a stop to certain payments and much more. With this Standard Chartered credit card bill payment method you can speak to an acutal customer service representative no matter how early or late you call as they answer calls 24/7. In order to find the number for Phone Banking for your particular location is to visist your pages website, the same online payment website below, which when you are at your specific locations website all you have to do is click on “Personal Banking” which below will be 4 different options listed in the exact order: “Personal Banking”, “Cards”, “Features” and lastly “Payment Options” which you will click on that. Once you click on “Payment Options” you will then be taken to a page where it will give you two options which are near the bottom of the page: “Online Modes” and “Other Modes” which you will want to click on Other Modes, which will then take you to a page where one of the options will be “Phone Banking” and underneath this option will be a link which will consist of: “click here to view our helpline numbers” which you will click the “click here” link and it will take you to the phone number that will allow you to pay your Standard Chartered credit card payment.
- You can also choose to create an auto payment which the payment is paid for you each month on the same day, which this option is on the same page as the By Phone method above, which you can get started by clicking “Click Here to download the Auto Debit / ECS Form. You will then need to fill out the form and submit it when you are finished which will start your automatic Standard Chartered credit card payment.