If you are looking to continuing with getting your fashion on with Old Navy, it is imperative that you keep up with your Old Navy credit card payments. On time payments not only will enable you to continuing enjoying the benefits that come with being a card holder, but will also result in the steady increase of your credit score. As far as the payment methods go, you can pay your credit card payment to Old Navy through the following methods:
- By Phone – You can pay your Old Navy Credit card payment by phone by simply dialing 1 – 877 – 222 – 6868 (ACCOUNT), where you will either need to enter or state your accout number or card number to get started. Although, there is the possiblity that you could have to pay a 10 dollar transaction fee through this method, which you can find out if this is the case by speaking to someone directly, which can be done by pressing 0 until you get in touch with an operator.
- Online – An e-check can be the method of your Old Navy credit card payment if you choose to use their online payment service, which is fully secured as well as allows you to enjoy other benefits like paperless statments and the ability to view account history and more. You can do this by visiting their online payment page, where you will either log into your account, in the case that you already have an account, or click the “register” box, which is located on the left hand side of the page.
- By Mail – You can also pay your Old Navy credit card dues by mail, which you will want to look on your monthly statement to view the payment address, which when you find it, you will want to send both the amount you owe in the form of a check, as well as your current statement to the payment address. The mailing address for Old Navy should be
- Through Your Bank – You can also get on an auto debit program through your bank, which you can set the date in which you wish to have your payment deducted every month. In order to do so, consult with a representitive from your bank, who will guide you through the process, and have your bank statement as well as your Old Navy credit card ready, as information will be needed from one or both.
It should be noted that you cannot pay your Old Navy credit card bill in the actual Old Navy stores. If you have general questions about your credit card, you can call the following number: 1 – 866 – 450 – 5294.
Old Navy Credit Card Payment – PROS & CONS
First off when applying for a credit card with Old Navy, there will be two options and that is an in store card where you can use at any of the Old Navy loactions, as well as a credit card that you can use at different locations outside of Old Navy. Here is a list of benefits as well as the negaitives:
- Besides just using your card either the in store or other Discover More card in Old Navy stores, you can also use this card at Bannana Republic, Gap, Athleta and Pepperline.
- Another benefit of being part of the Old Navy credit card payment program, by using their Discover More Card it will allow its card holder to recieve 5 pecent cash back on all purchase whether you are shopping at Old Navy or any of the other 4 stores mentioned above, and this applies to shopping at one of the Old Navy or other main sites online as well.
- Besides earning cash back on your purchases, Old Navy throws rewards points on top of your cash back. When purchasing in store or online, you will earn 5 rewards points on your purchases no matter which card you have. These points equate to you getting 10 dollars for every 1000 points you gather.
- When you become part of the Old Navy credit card payment program, you will never pay an annual fee.
- The minute you are approved for your Old Navy credit card you will be granted 10 percent off on your next purchase in the store.
- The first con of the Old Navy credit card payment plan is that the APR is pretty high compared other credit card options. For the in store cerdit card yo will be paying 24.99 percent, and with Discover More card, you will be paying 23.99 percent.
- On multiple reviews and forums, negative customer service reviews come up pretty often, so if you are going to have a card, it may be tough having to deal with issues related to your card.
- Although it is stated that with online pruchases for customers who have an Old Navy credit card payment get free shipping on orders over 100 dollars, it’s also a fact that Old Navy has been advertising on their main page that everyone gets free shipping on orders of 50.