There are over 800 different Macys locations in which the Macys credit card payment program would come in handy while shopping. But although it has its benefits to its card holders, is it a good card to have or one that you should avoid at all costs? If you are looking to enroll in the Macys credit card payment system, this article will provide must read information so that you know whether to pull the trigger or not. You wilprovide you with both the good and bad asepcts of having a Macys credit card payment in the next section.
Macys Credit Card Payment Methods
If you are looking for methods on how to pay your Macy’s credit card payment, below are the various methods that you can utilize to get your bills paid on time, and continue enjoying the perks of having a Macy’s credit card.
- Online Payment – By enrolling in Macy’s online payment program also known as “check free” where you can enjoy “no stamps, no checks and no hassles”, you will avoid the hassle of having to send out a payment through the mail, as well it is both more convenient and registers that you paid faster which it takes 48 hours. Also, you can get your statements sent to you through you email and check out any information on your account at all hours of the day. In order to pay this way, all you have to do is create an account, which you can do at Macys Credit Card Payment . If you happen to decide for whatever reason that you want to stop paying your Macys credit card payment online, you can call and cancel at: 1 866 593 2543
- Phone Payment – You can also pay your bill by calling 1 877 204 7996 and say “agent’ when you are prompted. You can call anytime between 9 AM and 9 PM .
- By Mail – In order to pay your bill through mail, look on your monthly statement that is mailed to you where it will give you an address to where you can send you Macys credit card payment.
Macys Credit Card Payment – Pros & Cons
There are two different credit card options that you can choose from, there is the Macys in store card where you can use it only at Macys locations, or there is the Macys American Express card where you can use it at Macys and anywhere that American Express is accepted. There are benefits to having a Macys credit card payment. Here is a list of the major positive aspects:
- Although almost all credit card companies are providing online services, Macys does this as well giving their customers the freedom to do all their credit card related services from their home computer like bill payment, viewing statements and past history.
- You will get 3 percent awards points on all of your purchases when being enrolled in the Macys credit card payment program. Although this just applies to the American Express option.
- Fraud liability is free for both card options.
- Having a Macys credit card payment makes it easy for you to return purchases as you history is alread in the computer when you visit one of their checkout stands. With their American Express card, you can return your purchases items without presenting a receipt.
- The APR rate for the Macys credit card payment is way to high. It is currently at 24.5 percent and when compared to other credit card programs, lets just say you can do a lot better.
- The rewards program is prettly lame. The in store credit card will provide you with absolutely no rewards points for your purchases, and their Macy’s American Express rewards card will leave you with a dismal 3 percent rewards. on your purchases.
- There always seems to be restrictions on deals that are offered, making you deal sometimes not a sure thing.
- When it comes to the Macys credit card payment program, those enrolled will have priority over non card holders when it comes to deals and discounts that are going to be offered. Although this may sound like a perk, Macys is known for great deals and discounts to all their customers, card holders or not and with the high traffic volume coming through Macys everyday, there is a good chance that these deals may already be picked out by the time you get there.
Macys Credit Card Payment – Conclusion
Although the Macys credit card payment program does provide benefits to its card holders, it really doesn’t hold a candle to other credit cards out there in both the rewards and savings categories. If you are thinking about having a Macys credit card payment, it would probably be a good call to shop around for different cards first then weigh your options.