Looking for Juniper credit card choices? This information below will provide you with the details that you need to familize yourself with the the company itself as well as the Juniper credit card options that are available for your chooseing. So sit back, relax and enjoy this detailed article that is all about Juniper and their credit cards.
Juniper Credit Card – Company Overview
Who is Juniper, you may be asking, well Juniper or otherwise known as Juniper Bank is a bank that was founded in the year 2000 and bought by Barclays bank in 2004. They were originally providers of only online banking services of which the technology was cutting edge, but now they have shifted their main focus to offering credit cards with a wide range of partners, allowing their credit cards to be held by many different customers from all different points in their life and giving you the best of the best when it comes to card providers. Along with this they also provide Juiper credit card holders with other options like savings and checking acccounts, loans, online bill payments amonth many others.
Juniper Credit Card – Infromative Cards Review
Being that there are different credit scores for everyone, Juniper cards cater to exactly what you credit score is along with many other benefits, here is a list of their cards with an elaborated descriptions of what you can expect with the specific Juniper credit card:
- The Orchard Bank Mastercard – This card is for individuals who are looking to rebuild their credit scores as high as they can. They are able to do this because this Juniper credit card has the option of having monthly credit reports sent to 3 diffent credit bureaus. Along with this, other great options that card holders enjoy are email and text alerts about their upcoming payments due, no annual fee for the first year, as well as accepted all aroung the globe for purchases on whatever you choose
- Capitol One Classic Platinum – This card is for customers who have average credit card scores. It comes with free fraud liability if you card happens to be stolen or gets lost, comes with a roadside assistance that is available to you no matter what time of day it is, along with an extended warranty protection.
- Capitol One No Hassle Cash Rewards Card – For average card holders as well. Being partnered with Capitol One, this Juniper credit card gives you all the options that Capitol One is famous for. First off you will get 2 percent cash back when you purchase both gas and groceries and on any other pruchase you make you will get 1 percent. The rewards don’t stop there as you can get up to 15 percent cash back when you buy from over 300 designated locations, 0 perecnt APR on purchases through April 2012 and you can also choose an picture to be on your card.
- Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express – This card is also for the those who have credit score and offers many great things for its holder. Some of whichi include: Never paying and annual fee, bill paying flexibility, a 25 percent referral bonus on each person your refer, 2 percent cash back at department store locations and gas purchases, 3 percent at super markets and 1 percent on anythings else you buy.
- Blue Sky from American Express – This Juniper credit card is for people who have good credit scores as well and has many benefits to speak of. Zero annual fee, no travel restrictions and no blackout dates, the travel points can be used at any travel location that ranges from planes, car rentals, hotels and more. It also gives you the option to either spread out your payment bills or pay all at once, leaving you with the freedom to choose.
- American Express Premium Rewards Card – This card is recommended for customers who have excellent credit. Just by having this Juniper credit card, you are automatically give a 150 dollar vaule of 15 thousand points redeemable for cash and prizes when you spend your first 1000 dollars on the your credit card over the first 3 months of use. They rewards points awarded are 1 times the amout for on any purchases, 2 times the amount for your groceries and gas buys, and a whopping 3 times the amount for airline purchases.
- Chase Freedom Visa – Again this Juniper card is for excellent credit scores and comes with a right off the bat 100 dollars cash back when you spend your first 500 dollars with this card. Along with this you will receive for the first few months the chace to get 5 percent cash back on a myriad of shopping categories as well as enjoy 0 percent APR on balance transfers for the first year and for the first 6 months 0 percent APR on purchases that you make.
All of these cards provide excellent ways of payment and bill and history monitoring with their online payment accounts making your payment experience as stress free as possible. With all of the Juniper credit card options for many differnt credit scores that all offer excellent benefits to the card holder, they make an excellent choice to hold a credit card with if you are searching for the right provider.