Having a Home Depot credit card payemnt allows both contractors as well as the do it yourself type be able to spread out payments on big ticketed items, which allows them to get the must needed piece for their home, and not have to empty the bank account doing so. In order to enjoy this, one has to make on time HD credit card bill payments, which can be done through various methods, which are expanded on directly below.
Home Depot Credit Card Payment Methods
- By Mail – You can make your Home Depot credit card payment by mailing it out, which it is suggested that you do so at least a week in advance from when it is due to ensure that it arrives on time. The mailing addresses are below, as well as can be found on your bank statement.
ORHome Depot Credit Service Processing Centre Des Moines. IA50364 – 0000
- Inside Home Depot Stores – You can also pay your Home Depot bill in one of the thousand of different stores, by walking up to one of the registers, which the assistant will take the payment, in which you can pay with a credit card or just cold hard cash.
- Online – You can now put an end to licking an envelope as well as stamps and checks by utilizing the HD credit card payment online system. To use this method, all you have to do is visit the Home Depot credit card payment online payment page where you will either click “Sign On” if you are already an existing member of their online community, if not you will need to sign up for an account which can be done by clicking “Register”. Whether you already have an account or need to sign up for one, when you get into your account you will need to find the link that says “Make a Payment” which then you will follow instructions from there that will lead to paying your bill.
If you need to contact customer service, they can be reached at 1 – 866 – 875 – 5488 for those who livei in the United States, for those residing in Canada, you will want to call 1 – 800 – 747 – 3787.
Home Depot Credit Card – PRO’s and CON’s
The Home Depot credit cards set out to make sure you aren’t always thinking if the grass is greener on the other side, but do they live up to this goal? Check out these benefits and negatives first to judge for yourself.
- First off it should be stated before any that you will not be paying an annual fee to be a card holder with them, they give you the card so you can use it, not have to pay for it.
- Their online account makes access to your statements and bill paying a lot easier than traditional methods.
- Like many other credit cards payment plans out there, being part of the Home Depot credit card payment plan allows you to have special discounts and deals that only card holders get as well as being notified about these deals before all the non card holders, leaving you with the opportunity to capitalize on these deals before they’re all gone.
- Rather than having to focus on building equity up in your house before you start improving your home, having a Home Depot credit card payment gives you the opportunity to spend on your own terms when it comes to making your house into a dream home, I mean it’s your house, your should be able to improve when you want.
- They have 0 percent apr, for the first 6 to 12 months of your card holding life, which provides an excellent opportunity window to build without paying any interest on what you build with.
- Everyone gets a gift for simply becoming part of the Home Depot credit card payment program.
The unfortunate fact about the postive aspects is that there always seems to be the other side to the coin. Here are some of the negative parts of having a Home Depot credit card.
- Credit cards are great tools if you are looking to spread out payments a bit, to build credit and so on and so forth, but they are also sometimes or actually all the time a hinderance to pay. This fact alone sometimes may cause a card holder to forget payment which comes with multiple different problems and fees.
- Interest on a penalty payment is 29.99 percent.
- With the Home Depot Card, there are no rewards points that you can cash in on, unlike other cards which have the rewards option.
- The most simple card out of the bunch doesn’t have a very high credit limit and is sometimes like pulling teeth to get an increase.
Home Depot Credit Card – Conclusion
Now that you know what all comes with the Home Depot credit card payment plan, both positive and negative, it is your turn to make the final descision. But at the end of the day, the postive aspects simply seem to out weigh what is negative about the card making the Home Depot credit card payment a great option when setting out for home improvement projects.