Before we get into the juicy details of the different HDFC credit card payment methods, first off a background of the bank. HDFC is a bank a major force in the Indian financial services industry and was incorporated in the year 1994. It is called HDFC because it was promoted by a finance company by the name of Housing Development Finance Corporation. They have 1725 different branches spread out across 580 cities in India as well as providing their customers with over 5000 ATM’s, and is know as one of the Big Four banks in India because of it’s shear size and number of customer provides financial services. Below are the various ways that you pay your credit card payment to HDFC each month.
HDFC Credit Card Payment Methods
- Online – HDFC credit card online payments can be made through HDFC’s NetBanking system, which allows registered users to make their credit card payment each month from the convenience of their own home. To become a registered user, you will want to visit their “Online Banking Services” site, in which you will have three options under the “NetBanking” section, which included “Know More”, “Log In” as well as “Register Now” which you will want to click. You will then be taken to a page where you will either click the link “click here” under the “Register Now” section, which after you click the link, you will then be taken to a page where you will find a link that says “register for netbanking with the help of your debit card details”, which you will want to click on. You will then be asked to imput your customer ID on the next page which will get your started with the process. Once you have created an HDFC online credit card paymet account, you will want to go back to the same page, and click “Log In”, where you can then make your online payment. To get statred, visit the following link: HDFC Credit Card Payment If you happen to be worried about payment saftey, rest assured as you HDFC credit card payment online is secured by 128 bit encryption also known as the the most secure form or electronic payment protection software.
- Cheque Drop – You can also make your HDFC credit card bill payment each month by dropping it in one of their drop boxes. To make your payment this way you will want to make out a cheque that is payable to “HDFC Bank Card” which right next to that will be where you will want to write your 16 digit credit card number.
- Walk In – You can also walk in to any HDFC branch and pay your bill inside, where you will want to find an ATM which you are then able to tranfer the amount you wish to pay from your pesonal account over to the account designated for your credit card. You can also walk up to any register and pay your bill to the representative, which you can only pay in cash. It should be known that HDFC credit card payments made in the form of cash will be charged a transaction fee of Rs .50.
- Auto Debit – You can also have your HDFC card payment deducted each month automatically by enrolling in HDFC Autopay, which in order to enroll you must fill out their registration form which can either be obtained by inquiring at an HDFC branch or by clicking the following link: HDFC Credit Card Payment – Autopay.
- From Another Bank Account – If you are looking to pay your HDFC credit card payment from another bank account by agreeing to their terms, which then you will be sent to a page where you will need to enter you “HDFC 16 digit credit card number”, your “Email” as well as the “Payment Amount”. You can get started by visiting the following link: HDFC Credit Card Payment
Different Cards & Other Benefits
There are multiple cards that have HDFC credit card payment plans on, for all different types of people with a grand total of 11 different cards potential bankers can choose from when stting up an account with HDFC. The cards are as follows: The Gold Card, Titanium Card, Woman’s Card, Platinum Plus Card, Visa Signature Card, Special Benefits Card, World Mastercard, Silver Card, Health Plus Card, Business Credit Card and Cooporate Card. The services that are offered through these cards range from basic services to family value and savings to discounts at hosptials and other health services and from discounts all over the world to cash back and rewards points on purchases. All of these cards have awesome HDFC credit card payment options, the following section will provide an indepth description of the payment information.
- The first part about their payment plan has to do with online purchases where your card is covered by what is called Sourcecode which is a service provided by the almighty VISA. THis service protects you from any fraudulent charges at all times when purchasing anything online by giving you a password to enter when buying which the desribe as very similiar to the process of entering your personal pin number into the ATM when you are withdrawing or depositing.
- They have a system called Netsafe where now you don’t even have to reveal your personal credit card number online and are still able to buy the things you want.
- Another benefit that they provide their customers is that you can request checks, stop checks as well as view your account statements all from the conveniece of your mobile phone.
- Having a HDFC credit card payment account with them lets you pay all your bills in one place, allowing you to go to your local HDFC bank and pay for every major expense at one time.
- They provide through email your account information or anything pertaining through your account as a way to save paper as well as making it easier for you to get your bill each month compared to mailing it to you.