CHASE Bank is one of the largest national banks in the entire world with 5100 different locations and over 16,000 ATMS. With this much business, they know they need to provide multiple ways of payments on their customers credit card bills, whic they provide 7 different methods. If you are looking for the Chase Bank credit card payment methods, than allow us to assist you, as below we have gathered together all the methods that Chase enables you to use to get your credit card payment in on time and continue to enjoy their banking services.
Chase Bank Credit Card Payment ONLINE:
The convenient online payment method takes out the hassle of stuffing and envelope and stamping it and sending it out, as you can do at from the convenience of your own home, or anywhere that there is internet access. It also ensures that you get your payment in on time as it registers within hours. Their system is call the ePay Center which you can also set on automatic that lets your monthly payment be deducted at the same time each month, ensuring that you will always make you payment ontime avoid fees and other garbage you don’t want.
- You must be a user to pay and manage your bills online which can be done at Chase Bank Credit Card Payment where you will click the “enroll now” button, and follow he 6 step method of account creation which are identification, identification code, password, legal agreement, services and conformation, which their site will walk you through. Once you have created your personal account, you will be able to pay your bill online, view all your account history, apply for higher lines of credit, switch to paperless bank statements which come to your email address and more.
Chase Credit Card Payment by PHONE:
If you choose to call in your chase credit card payment each month, you can do it with ease by following the instructions below:
- Call 1 800 436 7958 where you can either make your payment through their automated system or with a live person.
Chase Credit Card Payment by MAIL:
There are two options when it comes to their credit card by mail option, which are the actual bank issued credit cards, which are their Mastercard and VISA options, and those that are issued by department stores.
Bank Issued Address:Credit Card Services P.O. Box 94014 Palatine, IL 60094-4014
Store Issued Address:Cardmember Services P.O. Box 15148 Wilmington, DE 19886-5148
Chase Credit Card Payment OVERNIGHT
If you are more of a list minute type of person, Chase caters to you with their overnight option which can be used by sending your payment to the following address:Attn: Payment Processing 2500 Westfield Drive Elgin, IL 60124
Chase Credit Card Payment at your BRANCH
- This method can be used as well if you live close to your bank, where you will walk in an be assisted by the teller who will make your credit card payment transaction.
Chase Credit Card Payment by WIRE TRANSFER
They provide two account number that you can use if you choose to pay by wire transfer. Those numbers are:
- ABA Routing Number 0210-00021
- Internal Account Number 304-002682
WESTERN UNION QUICK COLLECT
The last chase credit card payment option can be done through Western Union through the following “code cities” below:
- Code City – Lyons AWA 042505
- Code City – President AWA 114930
- Code City – Quigley AWA 002983
These are the current methods that you can use to make your chase credit card payment. Hopefull this help you immensely in your seach on your to get you payment in!