The company Capital One is a bank that bases itself out of the United States, and prides itself on specializing in many financial services, some which include: credit cards, auto and home loans, banking and more. They were established in 1988 and were a big force in the mass marketing credit card approach to the public in the 90’s and is now one of the biggest credit card providers around with more tha 25 million card holders. They provide excellent benefits as well as a revolutionary payment method. The next section will inlcude all the information about the Capital One credit card payment methods as well as the perks that come with the card.
Capital One Credit Card Benefits
Here are some of the best parts about the Capital One credit card payment plan:
- The first great part about the payment methods is that they provide 3 different ways to pay depending on what you are comfortable with. You can either pay through phone to make your bill payment, mail it in to them, or the easiest option at of them all is to use there online payment method that allows you to do many things like pay your bills, check your balance and account history, and request higher lines of credit.
- If have a credit card with them and for some reason payment time skips your mind, no worries because they will text you with and update helping you avoid missing your payment, late fees and a lower credit score.
- They provide what they call their No Hassle rewards program that includes hassle free rewards like flying miles, cash and points. This system presents the sky as the limit as to how many awards you can attain as well as having no experation date on when you can use these points. They let you exchange these rewards from the conveience of you home, either online or over the phone.
- Being part of the Capital One credit card payment program, you will be receving 2 percent cash back on both gas and grocery purchases as well as getting 1 percent cash back on any other purchase no matter what it is which is essentially meaning that you are getting free cash.
- Along with their very low introductory rates, they offer to their customers no annual payments and and the same on balance transfers.
If you are looking to get preapproved their online system will preapprove you within a minute or less. Consider all the great beneits that come with the Capital One credit card payment plan as well as being a card harder in general with Capital One, they are a good choice to consider when search for a bank to call your home.
Capital One Credit Card Payment Methods
By Mail – If you want to send out your payment in the mail, you can do so by mailing both a check with the amount you owe as well as with your bank statement to the address below, which it is suggested that you mail out the payment at least a week in advance so you will make sure it will get to them on time.Capital One Bank P.O. Box 60599 City Of Industry, CA 91716 – 0599
Online – When you have had enough of paying through the mail, you can make your life a lot easier by using the Capitol One online bill payment system. You can also enjoy paperless statements, viewing payment history, make transters and more. If you want to start using the online Capital One credit card payment system, all you have to do is click on”Log In To Your Account” on their online payment page for those who already have online accounts, or click on “Enroll here” which allows you to create an account and start enjoying the benefits of paying online.
If you happen to need to contact Capitol One with questions about your credit card, you can do so by contacting their Customer Service line at 1 800 955 7070 for those who live In the US as well as if you are outside the US you can call collect, at 001 – 801 – 934 – 2001.