Having a Bank of America credit card payment can bring you many benefits as well as provide the convenience of being able to pay anywhere that accepts either the VISA option or MASTERCARD. They also allow you great convenience that suits all needs when it comes to credit card payments. There are 4 main ways in which you can make your Bank of America credit card payment which are:
- You can visit any of the nation wide Bank of America locations and walk in to one of the tellers who will be happy to assist you in making your credit card payments.
- You can also call take the more traditional method of paying your Bank of America Credit Card Payment and that is mailing it in to your specific payment location. The payment can be in the form of either a personal check as well as taking out a money order and should be mailed with your form of payment along with your current statement to the payment address which can be found on your statement.
- If you don’t feel safe with mailing in your Bank of America credit card payment, you can also call Bank of America at the location in which you opened your acount at and they will take care of your monthly payments right over the phone.
- You can also do your Bank of America credit card payment online which is the most convenient way out of all of them. With this option, not only can you make your monthly payments online from the convenience of your own home, you can also view account history, transfer money to your other accounts as well as enroll in their paperless bill statement where you will receive your montly statement through your email. This Bank of America credit card payment method is incredibly safe because B of A uses a fraud protector software that keeps your 100 percent free of fraudulent charges at all times. You can also receive alerts as to when payments are due as well as when your bank balance is low so that you avoid being charged with a negatvie balance fee, as well as use their Shopsafe software which allows you to shop online and not have to give your personal account number.
Bank of America Credit Card Payment Benefits
If you have come to this page looking about the benefits of having a Bank of America credit card payment, there are many perks that card holders accross the country are enjoying every day. Some of these benefits are:
- They have an excellent rewards program that all card holders can take advantage of where you earn points on every purchase you make which can be redeemed for cash and prizes.
- There is no annaul fee.
- 50 dollars credited to your account after your qualify transaction.
- 12.99 to 20.99 percent APR rates
- You can earn 3 times the points for the firt 6 months of being a card holder.
- There are 4 different credit cards that you can choose from which are; Bank of America Power Awards VISA, Bank of America Accelerated Awards AMERICAN EXPRESS, Bank of America World Mastercard with WorldPoints Rewards & Paypass and the Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Card.
Having a Bank of America credit card payment on any of the above options offers many different perks suited to the specifc card that come with short term benefits as well as long term benefits