If you are looking for methods to pay your credit Amazon credit card payment, there are multiple convenient ways to do so that cater to everyones comfort level. Below are the methods you can utilize:
- Online Payment – You can conveniently pay your Amazon bill online by creating an account through this link: Amazon Credit Card Payment which being that the Amazon credit card is a Chase, it will take you to a page created by Chase just for those who hold Amazon Credit Cards. By doing so, you will be able to make payments online, which register with in 48 hours as well as view payment history and other information regarding your account.
- By Phone – In order to pay your payment by phone, you can look on the back of your credit card which you will find a customer support number. If for some reason you can’t find the number, you can call 1 800 432 3117 for those of you who have Chase Cards, and for those who have Amazon Store Cards, call 1 866 634 8379.
- By Mail – If you want to pay your Amazon credit card payment by mail, write out a check and send it with your statement to the address that is on your Amazon statement.
Amazon Credit Card Payment – Pros and Cons
First off, there are the good parts of the Amazon credit card payment that all their card holders get to enjoy:
- The first benefit that is offered to you is that you will pay no interest at all for the first 6 months that you are a card holder.
- Like many other credit card providers out there, your Amazon credit card payment plan gives you the option to pay your bills online as well as view your past history as well as get your bill statement. This method is very easy for anyone to use and also saves paper in the process.
- You will get a certain amount of cash off with your very first purchase which is different for everyone depending on how large or small their purchase may be.
- Unlike other companies that charge transfer fees, being enrolled in the Amazon credit card payment program, you will never pay a cent for to transfer money.
- There also never an annual fee.
- You will be getting rewards for every purchase you make. For every dollar you spend with your Amazon credit card, you will get 3 rewards points, and since you can use it to buy at other locations other than Amazon, you can get 1 point for every dollar spent anywhere outside of Amazon. When your points total adds up to 2,500 points you will receive a 25 dollar Amazon gift card.
- Their interest rate compared to many other credit card programs out there is pretty low, you will pay 15 percent on your Amazon credit card payment.
- The first time you use your Amazon credit card you will be awarded 1500 points.
Here are the drawbacks of having a Amazon credit card payment:
- Both balance transfers and cash advnace to not garner you awards points.
- They have a pretty low interest rate if you pay on time, but if you happen to make a late payment, that percentage can be as high as 30 percent.
- It has also been noted by many of the card holders that their customer service experience has been the greatest, so it may be tough to get what you need if you have an questions or concerns.
Amazon Credit Cards Payment – Conclusion
If you are planning on buying a lot through out the year with Amazon, the Amazon credtit card payment definetly has a lot more benefits than negatives. Also considering that you can pretty much buy everything under the sun through Amazon, the Amazon credit card payment can absolutely come in handy.